NAVC E-Commerce Summit to be held September 2-3
This year’s E-Commerce Summit, hosted by NAVC (publisher of Veterinary Advantage), will be held September 2-3, following the KC Animal Health Corridor Homecoming Dinner and Investment Forum.
The E-Commerce Summit is designed for senior executives, national account and channel teams from animal health manufacturers, distributors, hospital consolidators, and e-commerce players. The event, which will focus on emerging trends in veterinary care delivery, will feature speakers from Chewy, Packaged Facts, Nestlé Purina, and the Veterinary Innovation Council.
Topics currently planned include the following:
- Understanding and meeting the needs of today’s digital savvy pet owner
- New and emerging models in veterinary care
- Navigating the rapidly changing retail environment
- Pricing issues and MAP strategies
- Been there, done that: lessons from the Optometry market
- Omnichannel to omnimarket and what it means for veterinary practices
Updates will be available at todaysveterinarybusiness.com/summit